Below you can find the current areas and projects with the focus on academic development which the SAYN is working on. The overall goal is to support and strengthen the academic development of young neurologists in Switzerland.
Field specific overview
- Provides scientific and educational information for various neurological subspecialties.
Teaching courses and scientific events
- Organisation of courses and events specifically for SAYN-Members which cover relevant scientific and clinical topics. The SAYN also aims to organise interactive and hands-on events.
Co-organisation of congresses by the SAYN
- “GemSession” at the annual meeting of the Swiss Neurological Society.
- “Young-Swiss Neurologist Session” at the Swiss annual Movement Disorders Symposium, etc….
- Establishment of job and clinical exchange platform.